asia digital marketing expo 2015
Kindly check the companies and agencies confirmed to attend at Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015. More and more companies are excited with over 50 media to cover the event from TV, Radio, Print and Online.
1 Tech Global
Air Asia Philippines
Artstream Hospitality Management Group Inc
Asian Institute of Management
Blue Dynamics Inc
Business Process Outsourcing International
Commission On Election
Compos Mentis Inc
Creative Voices Production
De La Salle University
Department of Science and Technology
Digital Club Filipino
Elabram Systems Group
Hotel La Corona De Lipa
John Robert Powers
Philippine Software Industry Association
PMCM Events Management
Santuario De Vino Memorial Resort
San Miguel Corporation
Subic Grand Hoyah Hotel
Subic Travelers Hotel
Sunlife of Canada
Tech One Global Phils, Inc.
Tree Top Adventure Inc
Xyxon Pte. Ltd
Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 (#AdMe) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on July 26, 2015 with a theme: Empower, Connect, Inspire & Learn.
At Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, different top executives will join together to share the future of online marketing in the Philippines and for the Asia Pacific Region with the following points;
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Speakers and Moderators are from international & local scenes who are corporate leaders & influencers. Some of them are as follows;
• Mario Montejo- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
• Xavier Marzan- CEO and President, Globe GCash
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
• Dr. Donald Lim – Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN.
• Kristian Melquiades – General Manager, Viber
• Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communications
• Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
• Donald Felbaum- Managing Director, Optel
• John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
• Janette Toral – E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino.
• Rebecca Bustamante -President & CEO, Chalre Associates.
• Mikel Yaw -Managing Director, Elabram Systems Group (ESG)
• Chinkee Tan – Motivational Speaker, Book Author, Radio Host
• Carlos Celdran – Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
• Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Tanya Llana – Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
• Camille Montejo – CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure.
• Pocholo De Leon Gonzalez – CEO, Creative Voices Productions.
• James Jimenez – Director and Spokesman, Philippines Commission On Election (COMELEC)
• Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
• Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
• Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business+Class Magazine
#AdMe is presented/organized by TAG Media & Public Relations. For more info please checkwww.asiadigitalmarketing.ph & for partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Registration Regular Rate Php 2,000.00 on or before July 25, 2015. Walk Ins, Php 2,500.00.
To confirm your registration. Here are the 3 easy steps; 1. Please deposit the registration fee of Php 2,000.00 to TAG Media and Public Relations BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29. 2. Scan the deposit slip. 3.Send the scanned copy of the deposit slip to email@example.com You will receive a confirmation email after.