” Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s borderless digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Google, Airbnb, Elance-oDesk and Getty Images rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services. With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally. Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies.”
Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 (#AdMe) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on July 26, 2015 with a theme: Empower, Connect, Inspire & Learn.
At Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, different top executives will join together to share the future of online marketing in the Philippines and for the Asia Pacific Region with the following points;
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Speakers and Moderators are from international & local scenes who are corporate leaders & influencers. Some of them are as follows;
• Mario Montejo- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
• Xavier Marzan- CEO and President, Globe GCash
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
• Dr. Donald Lim – Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN.
• Kristian Melquiades – General Manager, Viber
• Earl Valencia- Head of Corporate Development/Innovation, Smart Communications
• Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
• John Upton- President, John Robert Powers
• Janette Toral – E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino.
• Rebecca Bustamante -President & CEO, Chalre Associates.
• Mikel Yaw -Managing Director, Elabram Systems Group (ESG)
• Chinkee Tan – Motivational Speaker, Book Author, Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco – President, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Tanya Llana – Business Strategist and Director of Sales & Marketing, Victoria Court
• Camille Montejo – CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure.
• Pocholo De Leon Gonzalez – CEO, Creative Voices Productions.
• James Jimenez – Director and Spokesman, Philippines Commission On Election (COMELEC)
• Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
• Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
• Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business+Class Magazine
• Allan Donato- Brand Ambassador, Payoneer and EASE Technology Solutions
#AdMe is presented by TAG Media & Public Relations. For more info please check www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph & for partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at email@example.com Registration Regular Rate Php 2,000.00 on or before July 25, 2015. Walk Ins, Php 2,500.00.
To confirm the registration. Here are the 3 easy steps; 1. Please deposit the registration fee of Php 2,000.00 to TAG Media and Public Relations BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29. 2. Scan the deposit slip. 3.Send the scanned copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a confirmation email after.
TAG Media and Public Relations is the organizer of Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 and handling corporate companies for Marketing, Branding, Business Development, Strategic Planning and PR.