Papa John’s offers sumptuous pizzas that will definitely score a high five. Do you ever wonder why Papa John’s is one of the best Pizza Restaurants?
Here are at least five reasons why:
1) The Dough – When was the last time you ordered pizza, which came with real dough (and not biscuit)? Or when was the last time you ordered pizza that wasn’t oily? Minus good dough pizza isn’t a pizza.
Papa John’s dough is baked fresh. It’s hot, it’s soft, and it’s chewy – nice!
2) Ingredients – Pizzas are topped with generous servings, while pastas and sides ooze with flavor – the merry mix of ingredients feel like they dance on your palate.
They say they are “Better Pizza. Better Ingredients”. Must be. It really does make a difference when ingredients are fresh. You’d see and taste it.
3) Pizza Variety – “Super Papa” is Papa John’s top of the line with the combination of pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, sliced mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and black olives. This one’s “all-in” so it’s
the first one you must try.
However, you wouldn’t afford to miss Papa John’s other pizza flavors since it’s different from what other brands offer. There’s Spicy Italian Meatballs, Texas Heat, Chicken BBQ, and Chicken Bacon
Ranch. It would be wise to try each one of them and decide what your favorite is later.
4) Pastas & Sides – No pizza is an island. It would be “corny” to just order pizza and not have pasta or sides with it.
Go for a little adventure and order the not-so-typical flavors like Shrimp Oriental Pasta and Mediterranean Seafood Linguine. If you want to stay safe though, there’s Carbonara or Meatball Bolognese. (Tip: Try the Carbonara, it’s my favorite!)
Must try are Drummettes and Wingettes. The flavor isn’t too tangy and it’s not salty. It’s okay to get all your fingers rolled and wrapped on its taste – just lick it after!
Go mix and match your choice with the various pizza flavors on the menu!
5) Promos! – Visiting Papa John’s on Tuesdays mean you can actually you order a 12″ Family Classic Pizzas for Php199 only! The promo is good for dine-in, delivery and take out.
On weekends they also have “Weekends One, Two, FREE” where you get 2 Sides Free (from Friday to Sunday) when you buy One Family Pizza.
Papa John’s also gives discounts on their meal packages – choose from many of their offers and get huge savings.
Find more reasons to enjoy Papa John’s. Visit them or call 887-7272 for delivery. Log on to www.papajohns.com.ph